By buying one of my bracelets, you will contribute to growing and protecting the world’s bee population. Each bracelet includes a signature bee bead, as well as high-quality stones – that include onyx, Agate, lava bead, Amazonite, Czech glass, Venetian glass, Sterling Silver, and more.
The cost of materials per bracelet is about $12 (which we are funding). We are asking $30 per bracelet, so that we can provide a hive for someone to learn how to raise bees through the work of Heifer International’s Gift of Honeybees program.
If you don’t see a bracelet you like, please consider making a donation. Thank you so much, and please share our page with your friends and family.
- International shipping is available! Please email us for details.
- All bracelets are high quality stones and handmade by JP Mackey.
- 100% of purchase price goes directly to help save the bees.
- If the bracelet you want is no longer available, we will do our best to replicate the bracelet with similar beads.
- If you see a bracelet you like, but want it in another size, please add a note when you check out!
- We recommend measuring your wrist just below the wrist bone to determine your size. If you are unsure, always go up in size.